- 2017 June 9 – Delaware Arts Museum Summer Music Festival, 6pm – 10 pm show
- 2017 July 29 – Timi Dread & The Bredren Live at War3House3 in Swarthmore, PA, 7pm – 9pm show
Previous (posting pics and flyers as I find them!)
- 2017 May 20 – Timi Dread & The Bredren Live at War3House3 in Swarthmore, PA, DJing before, in between and after the 7pm – 9pm show
- 2017 – Divination Lodge with DJ Shango, Dahlak’s Paradise, Philadelphia
- 2017 May 6 – Vladia 2017
- 2016 Feb 25 – Aquasoul with DJ Vlad
- 2015 August – Black August Sundays with DJ Gully Ranks, Dahlak’s Paradise, Philadelphia, PA.
- 2013 July – Culture Den, Brooklyn, NY
- 2010 – Studio, Perkasie, PA
- 2007 – Adidas Store, Philadelphia, PA. store
- 2006 – Dubtempo with DJ Chicus, The Royale, Brooklyn, NY.
- 2006 – Desis Go Dumb, Fremont, CA
- 2006 – Riddims Couture Photo Shoot at Oaklandish, Oakland, CA
- 2006 – Studio, Jack London Square, Oakland, CA.
- 2004 May 5 – Cinco de Mayo Party at Lil Baobob, San Francisco, CA.
- 2002 Aug 23 – Asian Massive, San Francisco, CA.
- 2000 – Azaad, 111 Minna Street, San Francisco, CA.
- 199? – Cubika, Brooklyn, NY. store.
- 199? – House Party! San Francisco, CA.
- 1998? – Edo Hair Salon Grand Opening, 601 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA. salon website
- 1996 – Mad Cobra Record Release Party/Signing at Rasputin’s, Telegraph Avenue, Berkeley, CA.
- 1996 – Loft Party, San Francisco, CA.
- 1993-4 – Reggae Sundays at The Top, Haight Street, San Francisco, CA.
- 1990s-2000s – Club Dread, Mondays at The Endup, San Francisco, CA.
- 1990s – Studio, Opal Street, Oakland, CA.
***what a long, strange trip it has been***
- 1978 – My very first performance in The Music Man school play, as one of the 76 Trombonists. Laguna Niguel, CA.
It’s here! The reggae remix contest for a prize package of Scientist LPs! I worked with Scientist to record this riddim, a version of the Heptones classic ‘My Guiding Star’ originally penned by Leroy Sibbles. All the files are in ProTools stemfile format. The prize will be this amazing set of LPs I have collected over the past 20+ years I have been DJing. I will ship these records to you wherever your location – in or outside of the US. I am searching for a dubbed-out interpretation of this tune. You can add any instruments and/or vocals. The sky is the limit. I will personally be judging the contest to select the winner. I am a conscious woman so conscious, rootical, heartical vibes will rule.
REMIX CONTEST RULES
1. The remix must be emailed in ‘wav’ format to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 12, 2014, midnight.
2. The remix becomes the property of Vishva Music LLC (VMLLC). VMLLC will release the track on iTunes, beatport, Amazon, and bandcamp giving proper publishing rights to L. Sibbles. Your name as remix artist will be displayed on the websites where the song is sold.
3. All proceeds from the sale of the remix track will be donated to BAWAR, a 501c3 community organization that works to address the problems of sexual assault.
4. By participating in this contest, you agree not to sell or distribute the song on your own networks and/or for your independent profit.
I will make the selection by December 14th and mail out the prize package of Scientist records the same day for delivery within the week.
To participate in this contest, email email@example.com with the subject heading “Remix Contest Rules Acknowledged” and I will send you the link to the dropbox folder where I have all the stem files. Please do not delete the files from the folder as everyone will be accessing the same one.
I hope you enter into this contest in good faith. Jah Blessings to you, thank you for your interest in participating!
“Living might mean taking chances, but they’re worth taking. Loving might be a mistake, but it’s worth making”
― Reba McEntire
“A mistake does not make a shadow. The people who you hurt through the mistake and what they decide to say about it is what leaves a shadow. The only way to erase that shadow is to shed light on it. If that is not possible, moving on to somewhere brighter is always an option.”
― Justin David Nevins
“A great nation is like a great man:
When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
1. Earl 16 – Zion City
2. Mikey Dread – Technical Selection
3. Hugh Mundell – Ital Sip
4. Gregory Isaacs – Bumping and Boring
5. Raymond Naptali – Loving Feeling
6. Johnny Osbourne – Have A Little Mercy
7. Bob Marley – Rat Race (live)
8. Pablo Moses – I Man A Grasshopper
9. Dry & Heavy – Lost World
10. Ras Midas – Let the People Go
11. The Groovers & Lee Perry – Pi a Ring
12. Yabby You – Babylon Gone Down
Listen Online: http://www.rootseducation.podomatic.com
Download Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13509224/RE-Jah%20Provides.mp3
Until Next Time. Keep it Conscious.
1. Make It With You – Bobbi Houston
2. Silver Words – Ken Boothe
3. Swept For You – The Heptones
4. Happy Man – The Gladiators
5. Tonight I’m Gonna Take It Easy – The Mighty Diamonds
6. Love Is A Radiation – The Black Seeds
7. If Loving You Is Wrong – The Maytones
8. I Wish You Were Mine – Alpheus
9. Blessed She -Luv Fyah & Million 7
10. Cool Down (Dub Mix) – Marlene Johnson
11. Candy Girl – Sly & Robbie
12. There’s Nothing Like This – Dennis Brown
13. The More We Are Together – Sugar Minott
14. Saving My Love – Sugar Minott
15. Love Is A Treasure – Freddie McKay
16. I Must Be Dreaming – The Ebony Sisters
17. Love Comes From Unexpected Places – Audrey Scott
18. 7th Heaven – Wendy Walker
19. Look Back – Cecelia Thomas
20. How Could I Live – Althea Thomas
21. Skin to Skin – Cherine Anderson
22. The Make Up – Lady Mystic
23. This Room (Bet 7 Version) – Fat Freddy’s Drop
24. I’m Still Dancing – Michael Palmer
25. Stay Alive Dub – Cedric Myton & The Congos
Until Next Time. Keep it Conscious.
Oct 12, 2013